Kontrol – One Tool for Everything.
– Eliminates additional testing in V-model
– Saves approx. 60% of development costs
– Complies with ISO/ IEC standards
– No set up fee
– Minimizes waste in V-model development
Guide for V-model development process
Automated generation of the control structure based on a HARA and/or modelbased design for subsystem and modules
Automated generation of code for the functionality based on model based design
Uses open source simulation tools
Tracking and functionality testing
Automated controller generation
Conforms to safety critical standards
We are looking for strategic partnerships in different industrial areas for the co-development of autonomy kits for different applications in the space of mobile robots, autonomous cars, and UAVs. Based on our experience we can significantly reduce the product development risk and the time-to-market for our strategic partners by developing autonomy kits through the application of Kontrol.
We share the risk with our strategic partners by contributing with technological and financial means.
We provide services for:
– building robot prototypes based on ROS
– integration of different sensors
– sensor fusion
– path planning
– formal verification for systems
– software & hardware development according to several industrial functional safety standards
We provide training for:
– the application of ROS and ROS2
– for the usage of Kontrol
– the introduction of safety-critical standards
Michael is an award-winning inventor, engineer and entrepreneur working with the mechatronics industry to facilitate the process of product development in robotics.
Guenther Wiesauer is co-founder of Kontrol. He is an investor who mentors tech start-ups. He is also an executive at S&T —a company that provides businesses with IT solutions.